Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake.
Had to have his little hand on that hat!
gazing in adoration at it.
Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Charlotte said…
Now that is cute!!
It is cute Amy! I only saw the bottom part after he was partly devoured ! Love his expressions.....:)
Arla said…
He looks a lot like Zerrick. Such a nice cake. My poor children don't know anything about cute cakes.
David said…
I like Keagan's cake, looks good. I like the little boy better.
Jenn said…
cute lil snowman and lil boy!
Troy & Sharon said…
I love how the light of the candles are shining in his eyes on that last pic...and his expression is priceless. neat cake! ~Sharon

Popular posts from this blog

In My Worship Place

Last time I posted I mentioned being in a quiet spot.      It's curious to me how one can be in a quiet spot internally but super busy externally and then be in a quiet season externally but Internally be in a season of seeking and crying and lonely.      Zerrick and Susanna's reception in our yard is over and my many siblings showing up for us was a cherry on top.   It felt like a relaxed good reception and I spent most of it watching people and listening in on little groups of chatter.      And then the twelve hours with my siblings on Saturday.  God worked it out so I could have tiny little snitches of chat that I could be assured that I got the most of the gift of them even being here.        We all stood around and prayed and cried and sobbed together for a short time before Bruce's left.  Healing.  I still feel emotional about it.  And now it's qu...

My Sunshine

I didn't actually want a diagnosis.  Jeanie has been a whole sunshine her whole life.  At age 10 she began to have seizures.  At age 3 she wasn't talking clearly. At age 6 she could barely write or color. At age 12 she still can't read or do numbers.   She's very literal.  Making a joke doesn't come out right.  Getting a pun is normal for her.  Walking a smooth straight line and jogging an even jog aren't in her repertory.   But making it fun and repressing the negative are things she's picked up and can do better than you.   If you think you do life scared, be her for a day.  She thinks it's normal to spill something and break something and not be able to thread a small bead. She thinks it's normal for the letters to blink out on the page and not be able to remember the sounds of the letter combination.   She knows she can't tie her shoe or work a buckle.  But she isn't embarrassed to ask for he...