I'm sure I can't write all the highlights of our trip but I could try to write a few.....
One of the best highlights for Matt and I was the chance to catch up on our long road out there. We've been racing from one set of company to the other all summer and life has been TOO busy. So this was a wonderful chance to talk.
I think the boys were ready for some time w/ just us too.
What else?....It was wonderful to be in Maryland again. That part of Maryland is beautiful! It soothes my soul!
It's green and rolling and I can go to the woods and pick a nice bouquet of flowers....which I did w/ Zerrick's help.
~Visiting under the big tent
~Watching the kids play some sort of softball w/ the toddler bat and ball
~Having Ralph help Matt and Dave make hot wings on Saturday evening.
~Running around the homeplace trying to find all 24 clues for the treasure hunt with Zerrick.
~The guys played horse shoes.
~The cool fresh air.
~ making more new friends and catching up w/ the old...
The barrel rides were one of the hits of the weekend for the kids.

Comments
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time. Good for you.