Here's a link to all the pictures of our time away. http://picasaweb.google.com/ymaevangel/MdIndTripJan2010#
We had such a good time away and we all came back pretty healthy. Thanks to all of you for the good times and the good care you all took of us.
I should say yet a little about the funeral. I learned that Mom B learned from her Mother! Grandma Zook was an amazing women. She married when she was 30 and took on 9? step children and then had 6 girls in 7 yrs? time and then lost her husband only after 12 years of marriage! Then she continued on w/ life and we don't hear about the times when it seemed impossible. She showed her family how to look for the bright things and to hold on to God. Amazing woman. But I'm watching my Mother in law and I can see a lot of that same spirit in her!
We had such a good time away and we all came back pretty healthy. Thanks to all of you for the good times and the good care you all took of us.
I should say yet a little about the funeral. I learned that Mom B learned from her Mother! Grandma Zook was an amazing women. She married when she was 30 and took on 9? step children and then had 6 girls in 7 yrs? time and then lost her husband only after 12 years of marriage! Then she continued on w/ life and we don't hear about the times when it seemed impossible. She showed her family how to look for the bright things and to hold on to God. Amazing woman. But I'm watching my Mother in law and I can see a lot of that same spirit in her!
Comments
Mom B