Well, Arla did an excellent job of putting my question away! Thanks Arla....I agree w/ you! I just thought it would be interesting to hear what people had to say! I personally would get weary of having to be intense ALL the time.
But my post wasn't going to be about that! I was going to post a few things I've been glad about.
1, I'm glad for boys that LOVE the outdoors. Right now we're getting a wet snow and they are out trying to make a snowman. This winter would be nearly unbearable if the boys wouldn't have such good spirits about it!
2, The other Sunday at church I was reminded that God does answer prayers with a yes!. For so long it seemed to be all no. But I thought of two answered prayers in yes form.
3, I'm glad that we've had this year with Zerrick in first grade at home. We see character developing in him that is encouaging and we've had a chance to work on certain issues....Parenting is challanging but those good moments really make it worthwhile.
4,I"m glad Matt and I get to go out on a DATE this afternoon!
5, I'm glad spring is coming...I'm sure it will....won't it???
But my post wasn't going to be about that! I was going to post a few things I've been glad about.
1, I'm glad for boys that LOVE the outdoors. Right now we're getting a wet snow and they are out trying to make a snowman. This winter would be nearly unbearable if the boys wouldn't have such good spirits about it!
2, The other Sunday at church I was reminded that God does answer prayers with a yes!. For so long it seemed to be all no. But I thought of two answered prayers in yes form.
3, I'm glad that we've had this year with Zerrick in first grade at home. We see character developing in him that is encouaging and we've had a chance to work on certain issues....Parenting is challanging but those good moments really make it worthwhile.
4,I"m glad Matt and I get to go out on a DATE this afternoon!
5, I'm glad spring is coming...I'm sure it will....won't it???
Comments
I'm glad for children who serve the Lord. Keep working on character with your children, it will pay huge dividends. I'm glad for daughter and daughters-in-law who are joyful mother's of children. I'm glad, too, for prayers answered and that we can come to Him with every need.
Mom B