Skip to main content

Time for a New Post

Today we have spring! Wonderful sunshine. Spring birds singing. The dog is running in circles in excitement in the yard....at least till he noticed I was watching!.......Wouldn't it be fun to be that uninhibited?
This week's agenda looks overwhelming to me. That's why I'm sitting here typing meaningless stuff out. But maybe I should make my list here of all the projects to get done till tax day and see if I can mark them all off one by one????
So here's my project list:
1, Finish entering GRC bookwork,

2, Unscramble my own messy bookwork,

3,Clean Windows. (They badly need cheering up).

4,Clean 5 closets that are especially causing me stress( I heard Matt mumbling in the hallway the other day ...something about getting the door shut before it all fell back out) I think it's time....

5, I have to sew. Soon. My clothes are getting tight...the pull up at odd places....and it's not my dryer shrinking clothes this time!

6, I am two years behind on my scrap booking.

7, Organize and revamp my study/ laundry room. I have big plans for this! I will do a before and after picture when I get to this project. My plan is to take all this used furniture( desk, bookshelf, and filing cabinet) and spray paint it ALL black. Then I will buy baskets and a cd tower get this mess ALL organized into a usable work place. Right now it's just clutter and a MESS. This will be my reward for getting some of these other projects done.

8, Finish School with Zerrick. He's learning but such a long ways to go before the end of May. I wanted to be done at the end of April but I guess I'm not being practical.
And that's all folks! I'm overwhelmed already anyhow.... is my energy level low or am I Lazy???!!!

Comments

Troy & Sharon said…
I was overwhelmed just reading it! Hey, I know lists and goals are nice, I do them too, but remember you're growing somebody, and you're a Mom, (and wife), so don't stress if it doesn't all get done. ;-) ~Sharon
Shilah Writes said…
Whew! Don't forget to breath ... Wish I could come help you for a day or two. We could do all kinds of damage to your closets in that amount of time. Shilah
Charlotte said…
You sound like me. Must be normal 'mommy' mode.
Arla said…
Hey, just settle for that one closet and forget before and after events. You are your own "before and after" right now. Babies are kinda of a big project. Why add a huge list of other projects?
Charlotte said…
Speaking of closets. I would say that the amount of things a person collects is directly porportional to the amount of "free" closet space a person has. I have a whole "back room" full of thingish sorts of things. My wife is using words such as "throw away" and "trash".

Clark Graber
Wanda said…
Making a to-do list is half the fun. Or is it all of the fun? Happy list crossing off!;)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.

Forgiveness

 Forgiveness  Forgiveness has bones It has a brain It uses logic  And common sense  Forgiveness goes about Finding a common ground. It shows up in common places. It happens unsuspected. Forgiveness allows one to Name the thing that happened. Forgiveness gives one a way To see it for what it was. Forgiveness provides for the  Empty spaces in conversation  And allows one to listen  And grieve outside of one’s own experience. Forgiveness walks into a situation  And remembers. But walks with peace And knows calmness. Forgiveness has an earpiece  On the heart  And a microphone  At his mouth Saying the words that Forgiveness has given him. Forgiveness doesn’t walk with fear. Forgiveness looks alone. But He’s always always  Hand in hand with gentleness and kindness. Forgiveness can stand alone though. It doesn’t melt away or dissipate  With time. Forgiveness is that little happy wren  On your shoulder  Forgiveness sings...

Let me tell you how God answers prayer

      Did I ever write on here that I am teaching school at our little church school?  I absolutely love it and find that it's been a neat way to feel useful and invest in our bubble.  But I am requiring my kids to tell stories and write them and read them.  And right now they are in a four week story writing assignment and I began to wonder what I thought I was doing requiring something of them that I am not really proficient at nor am I very knowledgable about.       So for my story to write  let me tell you a little bit about how God answers prayer.  Sometime I feel like I should write Jeanie's whole story.  But not this time.             Jeanie's been having focal seizures.  We don't know when they started.  All we know is that we were advised to go get her growing pain/ leg cramps looked into and it started the beginning of many tests of which we still aren't done with....