I'm so hungry for warm apple desserts with high quality vanilla ice cream. I'm loving the crisp fall air. The sunsets are beautiful. The fun times at the pond with the family have been special. Now we're going to be getting in some field picnics with harvest starting. Although, it'll probably just be the boys going out with Grandma now and then but that's okay.
Ever notice how one can have such good times through one's own child? I find I don't need to be at all the events but when he comes home and tells me all that he did or saw I can almost see it through his eyes and it's pure joy.
I am well into my 36th week now. And the doc tells me that I'm good to go. I don't need to be careful about anything and I can hopefully have this baby without any drama! I know the name Amy and drama seem to go together too often but THIS time maybe??? :) Today I finished packing. I even got a weird feeling that I should be prepared for a girl and packed a girl outfit. The only one in the house btw!
Have any of you been watching http://baileyandme2.com/ ? I've been enjoying all the responses she got of people's living areas. Wouldn't it be fun to actually visit with some of those friends again? I never sent her a picture of my living room, although I am enjoying my living room with candles and mismatched furniture and two boys' toys laying around. It's arranged tight and cozy right now and I think it'll be just fine for when this baby comes and we have an evening now and then to be our little family.
I really really need a couch cover. We have a bad tradition in this house to have our dessert and coffee in the living room in the evening. My couch shows that my boys aren't really big enough for that but we like to do that anyhow...so my furniture suffers....(It's just furniture). Special times with my family is WAY higher on my list of what should be or shouldn't be.
Anyhow, I linked that site ...check it out....I think it's been fun. But then I did have to take a couple pictures my spot of joy this week. Fall arrangements are so fun to put together. And the special items behind the arrangement too....The chair is from Matt's grandmother's Miller family auction and the plate on the wall is from the Burkey family auction. So there are all my little sentimental spots of fun. Come see me at MY house sometime ....

Comments