
I got all the little things washed and smelling clean today. Now I just need to get the crib up and the swing and bouncer all cleaned up and ready. After that I will be ready for this baby. Except for packing our own bags....I'll do that some time soon. I have an appointment with the dr. next week on Thursday and I'll be 36 weeks. That means I can be okay with this baby arriving anytime after that. Until then we will keep holding our breath and pray he stays safe and "snug" (which he really is) inside his cacoon.


And I got the baby album started. I tried to choose colors that could be boy or girl and ended up with a more girl look. So IF this baby turns out to be a girl I'll just change the title stickers....

Zerrick wanted a snack of chocolate chip cookies today. So he made these. Yes he did! He's a pretty good huh? They are absolutely delicious! They're by far better than what gets sent to market each week...we all ate on them like we hadn't tasted a real cookie for a long time. He's going to turn into my official cookie maker one of these days.

And here's the accomplishment of the day! The boys and I went down to Kenny's little hometown hardware store and got what we needed to replace our mineralized out faucet and brought it home and put the new in ALL BY OURSELVES! We're pretty thrilled with ourselves! Matt will get the caulking done one of these days!
And now we have ALL that accomplished for when the baby comes! Precious Little Baby we are READY for you.... well, almost....
Comments