4 C. cooked diced chicken
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 1/2 C. grated cheddar cheese...I used colby
12 tortillas cut up
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup....I omitted this
1 C. sour cream....I did two cups
small onion chopped fine
Mix all together. Save some of the cheese for the top. Bake
@ 350 for 1 hr. Makes a 9x13 pan.
Next time if I had the time I would make a white flour sauce with
my leftover chicken broth rather than use cream of chicken soup.
Also I don't think I used that many tortilla's. I'd rather have the meat
to make up more of the bulk of the recipe. And this recipe is delicious.
We had a small taste of it for supper that evening and it was a hit. Enjoy!
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 1/2 C. grated cheddar cheese...I used colby
12 tortillas cut up
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup....I omitted this
1 C. sour cream....I did two cups
small onion chopped fine
Mix all together. Save some of the cheese for the top. Bake
@ 350 for 1 hr. Makes a 9x13 pan.
Next time if I had the time I would make a white flour sauce with
my leftover chicken broth rather than use cream of chicken soup.
Also I don't think I used that many tortilla's. I'd rather have the meat
to make up more of the bulk of the recipe. And this recipe is delicious.
We had a small taste of it for supper that evening and it was a hit. Enjoy!
Comments