So I'm really close to 39 weeks! Amazing! God has been good. The babies heartbeat is good and starting to slow down like it does right before labor! Yes Yes Yes! Soon and very soon!
I just have to share what my dear 7 year old shared with me this morning. He was asking if God could make the earth all water again and then recreate it like he did before. I was saying, "Ya God could do that. But I'd hate to be the Noah part of it." So he's like, "Ya," Then he pondered and looked at me for a little and he said, " Ya you'd be more the ark of it." !!!!! So ya maybe it's time for a 20 lb loss in the next week??? :) I laughed till my tummy hurt! I needed a laugh today!
I just have to share what my dear 7 year old shared with me this morning. He was asking if God could make the earth all water again and then recreate it like he did before. I was saying, "Ya God could do that. But I'd hate to be the Noah part of it." So he's like, "Ya," Then he pondered and looked at me for a little and he said, " Ya you'd be more the ark of it." !!!!! So ya maybe it's time for a 20 lb loss in the next week??? :) I laughed till my tummy hurt! I needed a laugh today!
Comments