So this is what we ended making. Frances and I went to Walmart and shopped and by 1:30 pm we were hard at it. By 3:30 we had it all put together...except for the last two needed one more ingredient. So we'll do the baking side of things another time. But for now, I think it was a MAJOR success. So happy! Thanks for all you guys' ideas....I'm going to try some of those ideas too sometime.
So this is what we ended making. Frances and I went to Walmart and shopped and by 1:30 pm we were hard at it. By 3:30 we had it all put together...except for the last two needed one more ingredient. So we'll do the baking side of things another time. But for now, I think it was a MAJOR success. So happy! Thanks for all you guys' ideas....I'm going to try some of those ideas too sometime.

Comments
Thanks!