I finally put the crib up on the day that Mathias turned one month old. Keagan stood on a step stool and looked at him in his crib. He really liked the crib being up and the baby sleeping so nicely in it. It was big stuff that he couldn't wait to tell "Lerrick" and Daddy about. I really just like this picture of him just soaking in all the good stuff in his little life!
Mathias Jaymes. One month old and sleeping contentedly for the first time in his real crib.And this picture is kind of sad and sheepish for me. You see, I caved and gave him a bottle this afternoon. He was so contented and full that he is ZONKED. Looks like nursing is on it's way out already. I'm sad. But I feel silly to be sad when he can be this contented if I just give up what everyone tells me about nursing...."mom's milk is best" and all that. Not true for this mommy. So I'd rather see this...I guess.

Comments
Cheryl Weaver