Today is a nice day. I haven't accomplished much as far as projects but I've enjoyed the quiet of it. Yesterday we spent the day with all the girls at the folks and it was 11 kids and 5 moms and 1 grandmother. And then the guys came in for supper and made it even noisier. But all in all it was a nice noisy. I didn't get a lot scrap booked but I got some pics organized and I'm almost ready to start 2009 pictures. I'm hoping to not be so behind soon! :)
Back to today. There is a little snow falling and my house is warm and it's been quiet and relaxing today. I've been teaching myself to live moment by moment! And capture the moment rather than stressing over the future. So today is one of those. The worries for tomorrow haven't arrived yet. So I'm doing now. And now means hugging my baby if I want to and setting up a figure 8 track for James to run on for Keagan to play with. And soon it's going to mean finish folding the laundry and trying out a new Chicken recipe. Somewhere in there I'm going to light candles too. And the hardest I'm going to think today is to just be organized enough that running off to prayer meeting at bedtime doesn't seem so overwhelming .hurry hurry.
Today I'm praying for my family.....various and sundry pains among us and we need each other. Today I'm throwing it all up to God. Rather than asking for just a little I'm asking for the whole kit and caboodle. Miracles and what not! Later.
Back to today. There is a little snow falling and my house is warm and it's been quiet and relaxing today. I've been teaching myself to live moment by moment! And capture the moment rather than stressing over the future. So today is one of those. The worries for tomorrow haven't arrived yet. So I'm doing now. And now means hugging my baby if I want to and setting up a figure 8 track for James to run on for Keagan to play with. And soon it's going to mean finish folding the laundry and trying out a new Chicken recipe. Somewhere in there I'm going to light candles too. And the hardest I'm going to think today is to just be organized enough that running off to prayer meeting at bedtime doesn't seem so overwhelming .hurry hurry.
Today I'm praying for my family.....various and sundry pains among us and we need each other. Today I'm throwing it all up to God. Rather than asking for just a little I'm asking for the whole kit and caboodle. Miracles and what not! Later.
Comments
And if you are already scapbooking 2009, take heart. I am WAY behind. Our photo albums reside on the computer right now. It makes me sad, but one day things will be different.
I have family to pray for too. And I like your focus on NOW. Because that's really all we have. Blessings.