Last night I was bathing my two youngest. I had Mathias sitting in the bumbo and then when I got him out, I left the bumbo and Keagan in the tub while I worked on getting M wrapped up and warm in a towel. I was just walking out of the bathroom when I heard a sharp intake of breath and a fast scramble/ splash. Right away I knew what happened. But I still went and looked back around the corner to see. Poor Keagan was at the opposite end of the tub from where the bumbo was and he was holding his back side and nodding his head and saying "ya, that's hot isn't it." He had put Hot water in the bumbo and then delightfully squeezed himself down into it.....and then the big gasp and the splash of getting out FAST. I laughed till my tummy hurt. He didn't think it was so funny as I did. But I'm pretty sure he'll think before he sits in the bumbo with hot water in it again! :) Maybe I'm a cruel mom to laugh....:)
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments