Looking @ a book....life is still good
But I am quite FAT...so maybe I should do some push ups....
ummph...this is HARD.....
Stop taking pictures of this mom....I'll bet you couldn't do it....
okay, I think I'm doing pretty good on these now....
One more time....THEN I'm gonna quit......
He's been doing these hilarious push up/ lurches forward / swinging on his knees thing. And he's so fat, it just makes me laugh. He'll be crawling soon I'm sure.
But I am quite FAT...so maybe I should do some push ups....
ummph...this is HARD.....
Stop taking pictures of this mom....I'll bet you couldn't do it....
okay, I think I'm doing pretty good on these now....
One more time....THEN I'm gonna quit......
He's been doing these hilarious push up/ lurches forward / swinging on his knees thing. And he's so fat, it just makes me laugh. He'll be crawling soon I'm sure.
Comments