The rest of the pictures were of some of our evenings at home. Grandpa's came over one evening. And another evening we got to watch Gwen. I was trying to get a picture of Mathias and Gwen together to prove to people that Mathias and Gwen actually don't look alike. We hear it alot that they do. The mother's of the two cherubs don't think so but lots of other people say it. I think it's the bald head and blue eyes. But Gwen's eyes aren't even really blue. So here's the proof.
The rest of the pictures were of some of our evenings at home. Grandpa's came over one evening. And another evening we got to watch Gwen. I was trying to get a picture of Mathias and Gwen together to prove to people that Mathias and Gwen actually don't look alike. We hear it alot that they do. The mother's of the two cherubs don't think so but lots of other people say it. I think it's the bald head and blue eyes. But Gwen's eyes aren't even really blue. So here's the proof.
Comments