Garage Sales are in season now. In case nobody told you yet, I just did! So tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the annual Garage Sale day for us Burkey ladies. And to top the day off or start the day...(however you wish to do it)....Starbucks is offering free coffee to whoever brings in their own mug. To celebrate Earth day. What a good reason for Garage Sales too I guess...recycling junk.
The last two years on Garage Sale day I was pregnant and drove one of the vehicles. This year I am not doing either one of those things! So I'm having high hopes for this day. I don't need a single thing. I'm looking forward to lunch out with the girls and good chats and belly hurting laughs. So I hope they don't all disappoint me.
Just found a new book to read. I read one chapter so far. It's called A Thousand Gifts. It's about living life fully. About gratitude. And about pain. I'm not a poetic person though so it might prove to be a challenge to finish.
Today my Calcium herb stuff came in the mail. I'm conducting a test to see if my theory is correct. My Keagan is not a good sleeper. And neither is Mathias. But so far whenever I've giving this stuff to Keagan before he goes to bed he sleeps all night long. So I gave some to him before bed. And Mathias got some too. Now we shall see.... Now I need something for this twitching eye. It's been twitching all week....and I haven't even told a lie! Twitchy eyes are like shifty eyes...dishonest eyes.....but I guess it's not really so because I'm honest but my eye is still twitching. I must be tired.
The grass is green! Matt mowed once already. The woods down by the little creek is starting to have that soft mossy look to them. This is good!
I've been thinking on the thought that I need to spend more time remembering who I am in Christ. "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so"! That's what my mom would say.
Have a wonderful Easter Weekend! ~Amy
The last two years on Garage Sale day I was pregnant and drove one of the vehicles. This year I am not doing either one of those things! So I'm having high hopes for this day. I don't need a single thing. I'm looking forward to lunch out with the girls and good chats and belly hurting laughs. So I hope they don't all disappoint me.
Just found a new book to read. I read one chapter so far. It's called A Thousand Gifts. It's about living life fully. About gratitude. And about pain. I'm not a poetic person though so it might prove to be a challenge to finish.
Today my Calcium herb stuff came in the mail. I'm conducting a test to see if my theory is correct. My Keagan is not a good sleeper. And neither is Mathias. But so far whenever I've giving this stuff to Keagan before he goes to bed he sleeps all night long. So I gave some to him before bed. And Mathias got some too. Now we shall see.... Now I need something for this twitching eye. It's been twitching all week....and I haven't even told a lie! Twitchy eyes are like shifty eyes...dishonest eyes.....but I guess it's not really so because I'm honest but my eye is still twitching. I must be tired.
The grass is green! Matt mowed once already. The woods down by the little creek is starting to have that soft mossy look to them. This is good!
I've been thinking on the thought that I need to spend more time remembering who I am in Christ. "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so"! That's what my mom would say.
Have a wonderful Easter Weekend! ~Amy
Comments