So we got our taxes done...at least the digging for receipts and trying to figure out where ALL that money went to and now we're digging for more...It's beyond me how we could work so hard to earn that money and then back it goes to them again! Who's them anyhow? I though I made that money for our use!!! I am thankful that we have been so very blessed with income and occupation. Questions would rear their heads in any type of occupation as to whether this is the "right" thing to be doing no matter what. So I strive to be more thankful...
Spring is here and this is a project we've been wanting to get done for a while. Homemade soccer goals! I am quite thrilled with this project. I feel bad that Z and I were such beggars about it but I am happy that my husband did it for us anyhow. These things are strong and durable and with three boys to put them to good use, we should be set for all the years to come. I think I am even looking forward to getting out there and playing a little soccer. Fresh air and Exercise! Yes!!!
Here's the guy who needs the exercise! He was helping me with dishes last night. I love this chubby gift from God!
Comments