| God gives us rainbows at OUR house when it rains, says Keagan in awe. It was the first one he ever remembered seeing. |
| The kids had fun doing sparklers one evening. Zerrick and Miranda are about the same age and temperament! They had a lot of fun with her here! |
| My boys are checking out our new mammoth couch. Our old one was done. So we picked a man's couch. I'm having a love/hate relationship with it. The boys love it though. Including my man. |
I didn't get any pictures of when Norvans were here. I'm hoping Sharon will share some of hers. The kids played and PLAYED....quite loudly at times. The played water fun and Indians and fished at the pond. They were too busy playing to eat....they played till my boys were in tears! It was a wonderful time! And Sharon helped me bake on Friday and Sam and Kaitlyn took care of my chubbers. I was amazed at Sharon! She WORKS and keeps everything going. I just puddle along. I'm still going to pay you somehow Sharon. That was wonderful having all your help and company and good advice and listening ear. Thank you!
Tomorrow our last set of company will be arriving. I'm sure it's not the last one for the summer though. I hope not! We've been so enjoying them all!
Yesterday was church for us and then waffles and eggs and grilled ham steaks for our Sunday dinner. We all loved that. The naps and water fun and four wheeler rides were all done by 5pm. And then Miss Amy crashed.....I stayed home from church and held Mathias and we both slept for two straight hours on that huge couch of ours. But alas, we had a VERY wakeful night and finally at 6am I got a few hours of shut eye. So we're still in crash mode today. Hopefully I can get my feet back under me by tomorrow evening.
So that's all for now. I've been enjoying all of your blogs ...hopefully I can figure this comment thing out soon. ~Amy
Comments