So today our boys have colds. So Matt and Zerrick went to church in the morning and Zerrick and I went in the evening. What a nice relaxing day we had! Now the boys are all sleeping except for Z.
Here are some pictures of our blue eyed precious. He is 8 months old and happy most of the time. He's our little daddies boy. He notices when people go outside and he stands at the window and watches what goes on out there a lot. Yesterday Matt had him on the mower and he fell asleep for him. His ears are still dirty from that ride.
| This is what was making him laugh so much. They has some sort of joke going.... |
| He loves Matt's droid....especially when it's playing Pandora... |
| I wonder what this thing tastes like.... |
| Keagan spent some time riding this and trying to skate board. Later on in the day he ended up with a cut toe because he was scootering with out shoes. |
| He has great aspirations...but a greater desire not to hurt himself... |
| Keagan wanted to take a picture. |
| And then Zerrick took one. |
| Matt says I look old in this picture. So I turned it black and white....it didn't help did it. So I think I look tired...and ya, I'm not 20 any more. But I sure do love the life I have. |
We were enjoying the wonderful weather and talking and watching our boys play their various games. Later on we got the four wheeler and checked the hens in the barn to see if they were laying on their eggs like good hens should. One was.
Then we took a little ride down to the woods. It was beautiful green down there and the green of the ferny looking locusts trees made it feel very awesome....and I'm using that word right. The awe at the way God created that green and beauty and sweet peace....away from the noise and bother and just the wind in the branches and oriels singing. ah well, I'm not a writer...but I wish I could convey how wonderful it was!
So that was a peek at our Sunday. This week looks a little more like we might settle into a more normal life. Who decides what's normal anyhow? Have a good week! ~ Amy
Comments