....be sure you're ready for the tough times ahead. After telling all blogger world about learning to choose joy and what not, life got nice and interesting and I had to test my endurance. But the good thing out of it all is that Mathias now has two teeth and probably more but the rest of them I still can't see. And other good things, are that some of the canning for the summer is done. And some of the nasty dark dirty corners in my house are cleaner. Moral of the story: It's hard to remember ones own big talk when the babies are crying and feverish and Tuesdays dishes are still molding on Thursday. Not Fun. And now I know why it looks like kids don't get consistent parenting sometimes. It's because the parent has been up all night and so when they give orders to the child to do something, they're often too tired to follow up on it and find out if there was obedience or a job done correctly. BUT I did find out too that an 8 yr. old's memory is pretty good, and they know right away if they didn't do what they were told! :) So that's the kind of week one gets if they talk about joy and gratitude and unselfishness and what not! At least this one person.
And now I'm wondering about this comment thing on here. I've been hearing that people haven't been able to comment. If someone would be so kind as to tell me what setting I have things at so I can fix it? Email your comments to ymaevangel@gmail.com for now.... Thanks.
And now I'm wondering about this comment thing on here. I've been hearing that people haven't been able to comment. If someone would be so kind as to tell me what setting I have things at so I can fix it? Email your comments to ymaevangel@gmail.com for now.... Thanks.
Comments
Hang in there. Keep knowing what is good even when there is this gap between knowing and reality.