~My boys didn't have colds and runny noses and general grumps.
~ My husband wasn't getting the same thing.
~My house was in tip top shape.
~Supper was made and done for the day.
~ Mathias could talk and SAY what is bugging him.
~Blogger wouldn't be so weird lately and that all my friends could comment on my posts.
~That I was outside sitting in that wonderful crisper air that came around the last two days.
~That I could sleep a whole night through...even 4 hrs straight would be GREAT.
Now I need to say what I'm thankful for too.
~I got a dress sewn today!
~ The sun shone and the air was breathable.
~My Laundry got done.
~My boys are all developing normally and precious and naughty.
~ I live in a free country and I can say Praise the Lord out loud!
See you all later....
I'm back to tell you....I got to sleep at least 4 hrs straight!!! After being awake with the two youngest for about two hours. But I've had my coffee this morning and my Bible reading and organized my sewing cupboard and this is all good. Thank God for SLEEP!
Comments