Zerrick: " Keagan, you don't ever eat people."
Keagan: "Why not?"
Zerrick: "There's two reasons. One reason is because you can't chew their bones and the other reason is because the Bible says you shouldn't eat people."
Keagan: "But my daddy could. He's big enough he could chew them."
That was the conversation I heard from my bedroom this morning. They were up getting dressed and playing with Mathias in his crib. Mathias is happy today and doesn't have any teeth marks on him that I can see! :)
And Keagan has a huge big elevated view of his daddy. There is no one bigger and stronger and better than HIS dad!
Other things I'm so very glad about. I'm DONE canning for the year. And I'm going to the butcher shop today to pick up some of our beef we just got done.
School is going good. We're learning book things but we're also learning character things too. I asked him if he misses going to the church school and he said not. I'm still perplexed by that.
Keagan: "Why not?"
Zerrick: "There's two reasons. One reason is because you can't chew their bones and the other reason is because the Bible says you shouldn't eat people."
Keagan: "But my daddy could. He's big enough he could chew them."
That was the conversation I heard from my bedroom this morning. They were up getting dressed and playing with Mathias in his crib. Mathias is happy today and doesn't have any teeth marks on him that I can see! :)
And Keagan has a huge big elevated view of his daddy. There is no one bigger and stronger and better than HIS dad!
Other things I'm so very glad about. I'm DONE canning for the year. And I'm going to the butcher shop today to pick up some of our beef we just got done.
School is going good. We're learning book things but we're also learning character things too. I asked him if he misses going to the church school and he said not. I'm still perplexed by that.
| They're both learning and liking it. |
| School. We're still working on getting things in shape...waiting for our bookshelf. |
| Keagan eating popcorn with the guy who can do EVERYTHING! :) |
Comments