Zerrick @ work...or frustration. Details, Details, little one!
This is the corner I'm most thrilled with. That big ole shelf holds so much stuff...stuff that I need right on hand to keep my other two boys busy and happy. K is working on a puzzle here...And Mathias is trotting around being a pain in general!...a nice pain though. :)
This my corner desk area and right next to that is my scrap booking table and project corner. As of yet I haven't been able to actually do any scrapping but one of these fine days I intend to. All in all I feel very rich and pleased. It's a nice bright study area. And away from the rest of the regular house goings on.
This is the corner I'm most thrilled with. That big ole shelf holds so much stuff...stuff that I need right on hand to keep my other two boys busy and happy. K is working on a puzzle here...And Mathias is trotting around being a pain in general!...a nice pain though. :)
This my corner desk area and right next to that is my scrap booking table and project corner. As of yet I haven't been able to actually do any scrapping but one of these fine days I intend to. All in all I feel very rich and pleased. It's a nice bright study area. And away from the rest of the regular house goings on.

Comments