A year ago today. Wow! A year ago Matt and I were in Seward in the birthing room...chatting with the nurses and wishing we would have had more sleep. He was born about 10:45am....And we were still visiting at 9 am. So he came to us without a by your leave...with much speed. And he hasn't slowed down a bit. I was looking back for baby baby pictures and I am realizing that he never was baby baby...always my big chunky happy baby.
He's one today! And he's precious to us....He's our gift from God.
He walks and runs everywhere with his tummy sticking right out there. He makes tractor noises like a pro. He knows when the door is open and he's flyin' trying to get out before his chance is gone. He is deeply offended when Matt is outside working on the mower or four wheeler without him. He's smart and amazing and doesn't sleep. Last night he sat in his crib and talked to himself for about an hour I think...at 4am!!!! What a goofus. Happy Birthday Mathias Jaymes!
He's one today! And he's precious to us....He's our gift from God.
He walks and runs everywhere with his tummy sticking right out there. He makes tractor noises like a pro. He knows when the door is open and he's flyin' trying to get out before his chance is gone. He is deeply offended when Matt is outside working on the mower or four wheeler without him. He's smart and amazing and doesn't sleep. Last night he sat in his crib and talked to himself for about an hour I think...at 4am!!!! What a goofus. Happy Birthday Mathias Jaymes!
Comments
Happy 1st birthday, Mathias.