I don't know what she's setting Kaitlyn straight about. Who took this pic?
Jemima looking good in browns. She's a pretty little girl!
This is what we get with so much media available. Sad huh? The girls back their were working on the yearly calendar.
The 8 year old boys cousins. Zerrick got to have a lot of fun with Johnathon and Jasper and Laife in the snow too.
He's my boy. And acts like it too.
The kid's table for lunch.
Johnny being so kind as to listen to Zerricks tales.....
Gilbert really wasn't being mean....someone was just grumpy.
Hashing it all out before the big feast.
Nothing like this good ole trampoline to knock one's neck and back out of shape.
I wish I had all the pictures I actually took but silly me accidently deleted my sd card and I wasn't able to recover as many as I took. Our trip to Idaho was good for me. Kind of like I've been swimming under water for a long time and it was my one dash to the top for a breath of air. I'm home now and trying to stay near the top and not so down under so much.... gasping for breath now and then. Does one ever get past this paddling like crazy stage and get into the floating more? Let me know when I can plan for that! Thanks.
Jemima looking good in browns. She's a pretty little girl!
This is what we get with so much media available. Sad huh? The girls back their were working on the yearly calendar.
The 8 year old boys cousins. Zerrick got to have a lot of fun with Johnathon and Jasper and Laife in the snow too.
He's my boy. And acts like it too.
The kid's table for lunch.
Johnny being so kind as to listen to Zerricks tales.....
Gilbert really wasn't being mean....someone was just grumpy.
Hashing it all out before the big feast.
Nothing like this good ole trampoline to knock one's neck and back out of shape.
I wish I had all the pictures I actually took but silly me accidently deleted my sd card and I wasn't able to recover as many as I took. Our trip to Idaho was good for me. Kind of like I've been swimming under water for a long time and it was my one dash to the top for a breath of air. I'm home now and trying to stay near the top and not so down under so much.... gasping for breath now and then. Does one ever get past this paddling like crazy stage and get into the floating more? Let me know when I can plan for that! Thanks.

Comments