It's been a while since I posted. Life keeps dragging me along. Not digging my heels in too much right now though. It's all been good.
School is DONE. We went to the school ball game Friday night and I loved watching my man and boy out there playing. Zerrick is a good ball player. Of course I'm prejudice. Matt got a nice big bop on the head with the ball. But my Sat morning it was almost down again.
Market started with a bang. I sold out easily the first week and the next week I increased it by two batches and sold out except for one pan. So people are still eating nasty things that are put together with processed white flours and sugars and margarine. Bless their hearts! I even had one this morning....I have to say it tasted okay....but wow...they're gross if you really think about what you're eating. If someone else makes them though I usually really like cinnamon rolls.
Saturday we had a lot on our plate and we had guests coming to spend almost a week....so with a great deal of help from Pete's family we got it all done. We had a big ole Mother's Day meal here with our guests and family and Matt grilled. It was most amazingly good.
So now it's Monday and our guests are out gallivanting for the day and we are all taking naps. The two littles are on their way to dream land already.
Our house adventure is going on! We're to the point where there's not really any turning back now. So I'm thinking colors of paint and new ways to organize and Market bake and a new yard and garden to establish. Excited and amazed how God is working things out. Sometime I will post pictures and all that. When we get home from Idaho I want to start down the basement packing up...going through things and junking and goodwill piles and all that.
So looking forward to Idaho! See you all in a week!.
And there ends my post of our little life....see you next time.
School is DONE. We went to the school ball game Friday night and I loved watching my man and boy out there playing. Zerrick is a good ball player. Of course I'm prejudice. Matt got a nice big bop on the head with the ball. But my Sat morning it was almost down again.
Market started with a bang. I sold out easily the first week and the next week I increased it by two batches and sold out except for one pan. So people are still eating nasty things that are put together with processed white flours and sugars and margarine. Bless their hearts! I even had one this morning....I have to say it tasted okay....but wow...they're gross if you really think about what you're eating. If someone else makes them though I usually really like cinnamon rolls.
Saturday we had a lot on our plate and we had guests coming to spend almost a week....so with a great deal of help from Pete's family we got it all done. We had a big ole Mother's Day meal here with our guests and family and Matt grilled. It was most amazingly good.
So now it's Monday and our guests are out gallivanting for the day and we are all taking naps. The two littles are on their way to dream land already.
Our house adventure is going on! We're to the point where there's not really any turning back now. So I'm thinking colors of paint and new ways to organize and Market bake and a new yard and garden to establish. Excited and amazed how God is working things out. Sometime I will post pictures and all that. When we get home from Idaho I want to start down the basement packing up...going through things and junking and goodwill piles and all that.
So looking forward to Idaho! See you all in a week!.
And there ends my post of our little life....see you next time.
Comments