| Whips were very popular during this reunion. They cracked beautifully with the mountains to echo off of! |
| Jared blessed my heart. I loved hearing him talk and Zerrick was pretty impressed that Jared taught him how to catch night crawlers. |
| The slide that Mathias continually whined, "down, down" about. |
| Precious. |
| My husband grilled the family a HUGE amount of ribs. I thought they were pretty good...as far as pork goes. |
| spoiled face. |
| After the ribs were done they did chicken breasts too. And those were fabulous as well. Jay stuck with Matt all day and helped out. |
| Other helpers and visitors..... |
| Favorite Skrivseth Uncle... :) |
| Barrel rides. |
| Dear spoiled one....scaring me every time he got to the top of that thing. |
| Nothing like dear friends from long ago. I was so thrilled Kristy and JoAnna came to spend Sunday afternoon . Love my friends that I don't get to see very often. |
Of course when I started to feel good my middle child got sick and then the reunion ended. On Monday right before we left for home we went back up to the campground and helped a little with clean up and got to get in a few more nice memories. Dayton wanted to pray with us before we went and we felt very blessed and loved when we drove out. He and the rest of whoever was there came right over to our car and had a prayer huddle with us and then hugs all around. I was crying by the time we were done praying (silly me)....so anyhow, that was special and thank you Dayton for praying for us.
And so we headed home and got as far as Bozeman, Montana. That night the other three dropped. And I was left with a bunch of sickies in a strange city in a motel room. But EVERYONE was praying and God gave me tangible touchable strength. And we ended up having a nice stay there as well. Finally on Wednesday we headed home and DROVE....I drove much of the way and we got home on Thursday morning at 2:30 am. Ah it was bliss to be home home home! Thanks you all for praying us home.
And thank to ALL of you Idaho family for putting out so much time and money and love for us all to get together for Dad and Mom's 50th. Lets do it again in a couple years.
Comments