There are a lot of little things being completed now. Our Fall time is here.
At the house, Matt got the paint picked for the outside of the house. Looks perfect. Next summer I'll get the exterior doors painted. In the end it will be red white and blue! :) Other things happening at the house: We have two guys finishing up mudding and sanding and trim work. So next week I can paint... the rest of the house! Yes!
Our revivals are done. We had a great week of revivals. Very refreshing for Matt and I.
My canning is nearly finished! I actually got some fabulous tomatoes from those plants I planted two months late! amazing.
My oven and my washer both died in the last week. Matt has purchased some VERY nice replacements for me. There is something nice about having household appliances that work well. I am spoiled but oh so so thankful. Having four persons in Jeans adds up to a lot of laundry. And having three boys makes for a lot of baking.
My mom's hip replacement surgery went well. Glad about that. I only wish I were there to help with the healing process. She has good help right now though. Arla leaves Thursday and Andrea arrives today. I'm praying she does everything right with her therapy and gets back to her gardening and biking and all that in no time. I think I have figured out over the phone that Mom and Dad are very thankful for all the help but I think they like their independence better.
So now I documented that....We can now begin our Fall time camp fires and longer evenings and finish getting moved to the other house. :)
At the house, Matt got the paint picked for the outside of the house. Looks perfect. Next summer I'll get the exterior doors painted. In the end it will be red white and blue! :) Other things happening at the house: We have two guys finishing up mudding and sanding and trim work. So next week I can paint... the rest of the house! Yes!
Our revivals are done. We had a great week of revivals. Very refreshing for Matt and I.
My canning is nearly finished! I actually got some fabulous tomatoes from those plants I planted two months late! amazing.
My oven and my washer both died in the last week. Matt has purchased some VERY nice replacements for me. There is something nice about having household appliances that work well. I am spoiled but oh so so thankful. Having four persons in Jeans adds up to a lot of laundry. And having three boys makes for a lot of baking.
My mom's hip replacement surgery went well. Glad about that. I only wish I were there to help with the healing process. She has good help right now though. Arla leaves Thursday and Andrea arrives today. I'm praying she does everything right with her therapy and gets back to her gardening and biking and all that in no time. I think I have figured out over the phone that Mom and Dad are very thankful for all the help but I think they like their independence better.
So now I documented that....We can now begin our Fall time camp fires and longer evenings and finish getting moved to the other house. :)
Comments