Our lives are always full and busy. I found these two urchins floating "boats" . And it was just not good enough to be at the edge of the pond.....hence the bath with clothes on. I guess that's one way to beat the winter blues in March....
And then there's always other things to discover....I looked out my door and found my boys hanging out the window. I guess the screen slides right up!
Saturday was a full day of all kinds of projects. Matt brought home 18 baby chicks.
Ya I let the kids play with the chicks on the kitchen counter.....I cleaned it afterward so all is well....
I made bread and granola and made a blanket on Saturday. I was feeling quite virtuous! :)
Settling them in.....
All settled in and cozy. This is suppose to be the week we get spring. The sun is shining but it is still cold out there.
Today we take Z to get a mole cut off his back. He is most distraught.. If that's the worst thing to ever happen in his life I think he'll be getting off pretty easy! He thinks I'm heartless!
And that's our life right now. See you next week...
Comments