I think I will be glad when March gets marched out.
So much mud.
So much sickness.....including morning sickness.
So much tired.
So much cold.
BUT, my bulbs I put in the ground last fall are coming up...some as tall as 3 inches for sure!
AND the fevers of last week are slowly going away!
AND the boys have a puppy to play with and train again!
AND my sister just sent me four dresses freshly sewn.
AND my Man has provided me with every convenience in the appliance world.
AND he even hung the curtain rods in the living so now we have privacy and we can stop getting cooked when the sun beats in those windows.(although I love that sunshine!)
I have this big desire to bake and create in the kitchen. So the thing I want to try right now is a recipe from Mennonite Girls Can Cook, called Paska Buns. Keagan really wants something good to eat like a doughnut he says. I wonder if this would compare or satisfy?
I have three big goals for the next 5 weeks.
Taxes done, Boys blankets done, and School done.
We're going to slam through the rest of the books now as fast as possible and shut it down for the year.
I'm hoping to get an early start in August so we can take the month of November off.
We're hoping to enjoy our new baby by then.
Off to read that science book with my boys.....
Comments
Gina