Outside I hear my two year old playing in the sandbox and singing Jesus Loves Me very clearly.
The doors are hanging open. The kitchen windows are open ALL THE WAY.
I have the grill started for steaks.
The boys are playing somewhere outside.
Matt is sleeping like a good mono patient should.
Zerrick has one more test in Language Arts and he will be able to call it good for school for the year.
We heard our little baby's heart beat yesterday. Only 29 more weeks to go!:)
Matt put a new to me sink in my laundry room last night. I keep going back to look at it. It was a ten dollar garage sale buy and I'm quite pleased.
I saw that Walmart finally got their trees and shrubs in so I bet the other garden centers have theirs in as well. What kind of fruit and flowering trees shall we plant?
Our garden we planted is coming up. I have a nice green row of peas coming up.
We have a good life.
Comments