Last evening we had a lovely visit with Matt's Aunts from Maryland who are here visiting. We had a group of sixteen here for supper. I made a little bit of food for them. Actually it was rather embarrassing! I didn't make enough food. But we all had a good time. Nice memories made. Keagan got a nice big hug and smooches from Aunt Rhoda. Zerrick got to play password with Aunt Rachel helping him out. And Mathias got to play with "Jacob"....he doesn't really know which boy was Jacob but he liked having Thad's boys here! It was a good time. And they are having lots of fun with the big magnifying glasses. Mathias wanted to know if the "ladies" brought them.:)
One of the Aunts wanted a recipe So here it is.
Caesar Dressing.
1 Cup Mayo. NOT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 TBSP Water
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice
1-2 Garlic cloves
2 tsp sugar
!/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp parsley
Put it all together in a blender and blend till smooth. For the salad I use Romaine lettuce and peppercini's and croutons and Parmesan cheese grated and black olive slices.
Thanks Jenn, for sharing this most amazing Ceasar Dressing. It's not even comparable to the store bought.....much much better.
Today we actually have sunshine! I'm loving it and soaking it in! Spring is here. Now to get that grass to grow in our yard and we'll be set!
One of the Aunts wanted a recipe So here it is.
Caesar Dressing.
1 Cup Mayo. NOT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 TBSP Water
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice
1-2 Garlic cloves
2 tsp sugar
!/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp parsley
Put it all together in a blender and blend till smooth. For the salad I use Romaine lettuce and peppercini's and croutons and Parmesan cheese grated and black olive slices.
Thanks Jenn, for sharing this most amazing Ceasar Dressing. It's not even comparable to the store bought.....much much better.
Today we actually have sunshine! I'm loving it and soaking it in! Spring is here. Now to get that grass to grow in our yard and we'll be set!
Comments
Gina