There are plenty of good posts out there to read and I don't have the time or brain to post. So I have been enjoying other people's posts instead. Lisl tells us how to be pregnant and healthy and happy all at the same time in hers. April shows us how to accept ourselves like we are. Shilah tells us how to be peaceful and happy in our role as wife and mom in the home. And Arla shows us how beautiful life is in June in WI. And I'm not linking any of them but they are on my blog roll. I'm prejudice of course but I bet everyone else would like them as well as I.
We just got home last night from a lovely little vacation in Indiana. We got to take in a lovely wedding, and relax at a cabin and see lots of our family and friends.
This weekend will be busy with Gabes moving a house and Elv's coming to be part of the party.
I hope you all are having a lovely summer too! ~ amy
We just got home last night from a lovely little vacation in Indiana. We got to take in a lovely wedding, and relax at a cabin and see lots of our family and friends.
This weekend will be busy with Gabes moving a house and Elv's coming to be part of the party.
I hope you all are having a lovely summer too! ~ amy
Comments