Summer finally found us. And it's the first summer that I've lived in Nebraska and I'm enjoying the outside part of summer. I finally figured out that we have shade trees and a big lawn here at this new place so I can actually go outside without getting dizzy and blinded by the sun. I can see all the work that needs done though. Lots and lots needs done both in and out here.
And now our summer can truly begin. VBS will be over tomorrow night. The house is moved for Gabes. Our maid is here for the summer....suppose she likes to be called a maid? Market is going. And today it's cloudy and just a bit of rain. I love it.
| The two urchins had so much fun for two hours the other day getting very sandy and dirty. |
| We got to watch the house across the field from us get moved. |
| These people get to live in this house.... |
| Here it comes. A lot of deja vu..... |
| Burkey boys watching the progress. |
| Matt was up trimming branches or something. Mathias was pleading for him to get down....he told us that daddy was going to get a big ouchie. Who taught him "big ouchie"? |
| Mathias ran over to tell great grandpa hi..... |
Comments