This summer has been packed. Matt and I were just talking today about all the changes we've made about the place. If I were to make a list of all the little things we got done it would be a long long list. Instead I'll do a picture post!
And since they left we found a nice bunk bed for the boys' room and Matt built a beautiful grape arbor from the cedar tree that was in our drive way. There are so many things that keep improving. I feel spoiled most days. Next week we get carpet in for the office and our bedroom. Corn day is on Tuesday. By next week we will be getting ready for our trip to Idaho. The boys are going to take in VBS this week at the little church right down the road from us. Zerrick is excited about it because he gets to ride bike down, Keagan declares he's not going.
| The boys were chasing down a mouse during our cookout. |
| The mulberries in the tower lane were fabulous. Francis took all three boys and picked and had fun with them. |
| My two big boys. At our fourth of July cookout. |
| Ervin's came and spent the day with us on the fourth. It was a very laid back day of cooking out and talk and a cheesy fireworks display in Seward that night. |
| A whole pile of beautiful blonde kids. That little girl in the way back has amazing blue eyes! |
| And then my parents came and spent a week with us! The amazing things we did all week! Mom can move mountains. When I get to be pushing 70 I hope I can be just like her! |
| Dad helped with all kinds of things too. He tilled my garden and made me a clothes line and helped build a deck and spent lots of quality time with the boys. |
| The kissing cousins.....Amy helped them make despicable me creatures with play dough. |
| I love my two year olds fat chubby hands doing "work". He's full of sugar and spice... |
| Enjoying the finished product. Matt built steps on Saturday. We will do railings and such in time.... |
| The Amish clothes line. I am loving having a wash line that the dog can't pull clothes off of. |
| That's my Dad and Mom. |
| The boys have found a wonderful little hide out. Brad is helping them fix it all up. We're hoping he gets a chance to come spend more time with us soon. |
| The orphans with mom and dad. |
| Us . |
| Gabes with them. |
And when we get home from Idaho, school will begin. I'm having a dread and excited feeling both about school. Keagan starts kindergarten this fall and hopefully learning to read after January. He's excited and trying to decide if it's cool or not. Zerrick would have him believe it's awful. He wants to measure up to Zerrick's standards. Actually what will happen is that he'll be just the kick Z needs to get with it! :)
And that's all for now. I will take pics of each room and area of the yard one of these days Shilah.
Comments