We took a summer trip to Idaho and then through Yellowstone on the way home. It was the perfect time for the fun stuff of Idaho, like fishing mountain lakes and picking huckleberries. We had a lovely time. Some time I'll post people pics....when I have time.
But for now, these are the times I wish I were a photographer:
And the God I serve created all that amazing and diverse scenery! It was a good trip.
But for now, these are the times I wish I were a photographer:
| Mom's flower beds |
| Hornet nest at the back of my parents place. |
| More of Mom's flower beds. |
| Indian paintbrush |
| hard earned huckleberries. In case they seem not very important I must tell you these things are snatched up at 30 dollars a gallon! I call them an Idaho delicacy. But it was fun picking them..... |
| Idaho Mountain picnic. My feelings of disgust over the most horrible road up to that meadow had almost subsided by then |
| A most coveted trout . This guy tasted most amazing off of Matt's grill that night. |
| The coveted berry again. |
| Going into Yellow stone. West side. |
| Tiny hot spring along the way. |
| Amazing moss by the little hot spring. |
| At the Canyon stop. |
| my one lowly picture of the Grand Tetons out my window.... |
And the God I serve created all that amazing and diverse scenery! It was a good trip.
Comments