| James and Jeanie. They tell me that James looks like Zerrick's baby pics and Jeanie looks like Gwen's. Not sure I believe it but anyhow. They are related twice....I guess it shows. |
| James really did like to hold Jeanie.... |
| Jeanie's feet in her Daddy's hands. |
| Mathias keeps saying how " we never had a baby at our house before but now we do and she's a nice baby girl." |
| We tried to take family pictures on Sunday..... |
| Gabe nicely took this one and when I scrolled through my pictures this one made me jump. Cats are not created for pets!!! They scare me. |
| You can see why I said we TRIED to take pictures..... |
| More of failed attempts. |
| They love hiding in my closet....hide and seek is popular in this house in the winter. So far Matt and I haven't been roped in to playing. |
| A school day...Mouse project. |
| His was a bee... |
| She still fits in a bathroom sink for her bath. Two weeks old. |
| And here she is....growing past the little warm snuggle under my chin stage already! I've been breathing her in and playing doll more with her than any of my other babies. She's a gift. |
Comments