- Sometimes we don't know it's a test till it's over....
- Houses don't organize or clean themselves
- Homes are more important than houses.
- Sugar makes one feel really sluggish
- Boys have this something inside of them that drives them to ALWAYS tear apart or build.
- Boys also MUST move....a lot. Learning to sit still and be quiet is a GREAT test.
- Moms can't get sick nor tired....and if they do, they can't.
- Spring time shouldn't happen in January.
- The theory that our kids will speak and act how they see us act isn't true. They're not allowed.
- I do wonder if I talked sweetsweet all the time if they would. I doubt it. The Human nature is still alive.
- What does living in the Spirit really look like? I'm pretty sure it's not having all my ducks in a row, but neither is it having them swimming in all different directions. Poor ducks.
- I can't find my scissors. That's why I don't sew.
- I AM tired.....even if I can't be.
- We got all the way through December without getting sick! And we're almost half way through January without being sick!!!!!! Is that amazing or WHAT?
- Matt and I went on a date last week. How strange is that?! We went to the perfect restaurant for atmosphere but I can make better food.
- Friends are good to have......It would be nice to spend time with them.
- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments
I'm glad you had a date - I know you both deserved it! We just had one too, with a third wheel, Gianna. Actually, the whole reason for the date was her and her accomplishment of learning her list of ABC Bible verses, and we all enjoyed it very much. :-) Yes, wouldn't it be nice to spend more time with friends? :)