I'm playing blog catchup for my own benefit once again. I hope one day I can come back in here and use this to help me journal my life in real albums. But for now this is my peek back of the last few weeks to put me and mine in perspective. That's why I blog.
It's February. The hardest month of the year. Maybe it's to build up thankfulness for sweet spring and summer and fall. Matt and I celebrated 37 years of age each, last week. Our years combined on this earth are 74! :) Maybe that's why February is hard! :) We've had snow a couple times. And very much cold. Those two things make winter much more acceptable.
And today has been a good unusual day. Keagan had the last day of work done on his teeth. He's not talking much tonight but he handled it all very well. The condemnation I give myself for his teeth suffering is great. Sometimes it's too heavy a load so I dismiss it from my mind and pray God helps it not hurt too much for him. While he was at the dentist, I took the rest of us over to see Jenny. That was a sweet refreshing visit. Thanks Jenny. I needed the break! And the rest of the day has been naps and finishing school. No projects got done but we're all glad for the warmth of the fire and the hardest day of the week being over.
And here's pictures :
It's February. The hardest month of the year. Maybe it's to build up thankfulness for sweet spring and summer and fall. Matt and I celebrated 37 years of age each, last week. Our years combined on this earth are 74! :) Maybe that's why February is hard! :) We've had snow a couple times. And very much cold. Those two things make winter much more acceptable.
And today has been a good unusual day. Keagan had the last day of work done on his teeth. He's not talking much tonight but he handled it all very well. The condemnation I give myself for his teeth suffering is great. Sometimes it's too heavy a load so I dismiss it from my mind and pray God helps it not hurt too much for him. While he was at the dentist, I took the rest of us over to see Jenny. That was a sweet refreshing visit. Thanks Jenny. I needed the break! And the rest of the day has been naps and finishing school. No projects got done but we're all glad for the warmth of the fire and the hardest day of the week being over.
And here's pictures :
| She falls asleep in her bouncy. |
| While Matt was gone pushing snow for 24 hours we made ice cream to sooth our souls. |
| Cherub dear eats snow as his part in the helping. |
| COLD! |
| Jeanie Raquel 3 months old already! And look at that red hair! I like to flip her head back and forth right after her bath so I can see it glisten like a shiny copper penny. It's so pretty! |
| They still love her! |
| Having fun right after her bath. 3 months. |
| Sunday afternoon Matt gave the boys the time of their lives. I love those cold cheeks and happy eyes. |
| I think he's so nice to take those boys out in the cold and play with them. I take pictures from the deck and go curl up again on my warm chair! |
Comments