So here are two very unhealthy delicious recipes that we've been enjoying lately. They are more winter recipes than summer recipes I suppose but still good. Also, I bet they could be converted! To be more healthy I mean! I should be cool and do pictures and all that but I'm not that cool.
Sausage Penne Pasta
Saute Smoked sausage slices in onions and coconut oil. At the very end of the saute add two cloves of fresh garlic. Add three cups of chicken broth. Add uncooked penne pasta. Put a lid on it and simmer for twenty minutes till pasta is soft and liquid is gone. Add more liquid if you run out before pasta is soft. Right before serving pour cream over it and stir in. And then stir in parmesan cheese. We ate this with garlic toast and romaine lettuce salad. My pickiest eater had THREE servings till the evening was over. He wanted some for a bedtime snack. Now if I could get the carb count down on those penne pastas I'd be one happy girl! :)
Next recipe. CHOCOLATE!!!! The picture for this one is in the post before this post.....
Chocolate Pie.
Heat together 1 1/2 Cup cream and 2 egg yolks till very hot and getting just a little thickened....not boiling. Take off heat and add 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips. Stir till smooth. Pour into prebaked pie crust. Cool and serve with real whipped cream. To make this THM you only need a almond flour crust of some sort and use your own sweetened chocolate...... Also. If you whip another cup of cream and fold that in at the end I bet you'd have a silkier texture. We enjoyed the deep dark fudgy chocolate just how it was.
Now if you come see me sometime I'll make this for you personally. But for now.....make it and pretend we had you for a meal.
Comments