| One beautiful sunny morning at harvest time.... We can see for miles again. |
| Matt keeps getting the tree situation fixed up. these ones kept shedding big limbs whenever there was a storm. |
| She's pretty tough...they love her. |
| She thinks he qualifies as another parent..... He's such a good big brother. |
| Being under the table eating the junk gets scary when you can't remember how you got in and how to get out. |
| Listening to an old Winnie the Pooh record. |
| These three pictures were taken by Kaitlyn Rose. She was watching Jeanie while Matt and I and boys were trying to plant trees in the cold wind. Look at her beautiful hair! |
| Planting trees! We bought twelve trees. I'm so excited about getting trees planted!!! |
| Two of my favorite people. |
| We had Sunday dinner with the Burkey tribe. I only got pictures of some of the grands.... |
| A bunch of cousins....a lot of bad Burkey boy going on there..... |
Comments