Today is Monday. Clearly Monday. I'm dragging my tail. It's 10:30 and I'm trying out a cup of hot coffee. It's COLD outside today. Stomach flu is taking it's rounds and it's hit everyone but us. I'm so thankful for that! I suppose it will hit us shortly. This year we are all taking a probiotic everyday. And for you bandwagon haters, yes, it is indeed a probiotic I bought from Plexus. Forgive me. So far this bandwagon has had a combination of supplements I needed and seems to be helping what ails me I guess. Other than I'm very tired today! :) Life still happens even if one finds a good vitamin supplement that helps a few other things, huh?
We had a very nice Thanksgiving weekend. I've been overwhelmed and in awe of how blessed I am! I have four healthy intelligent kids. I have a warm house with a very nice wood fire place in my basement living room, right next to our school room. I have mountains of laundry so my family is well clothed. And I went grocery shopping two times last week and my fridges and freezers are stocked.
Best of all....Matt has had three full days off work and we filled them to the fullest with good productive times. Thursday we spent with the clan eating turkey and playing password and relaxing. The guys had a little gun party outside, and the dog got their rabbit for thanksgiving dinner.
On Friday we pretended to work here at home and get some things done. Matt took the boys pheasant hunting. Zerrick just got done with hunters safety and so he was getting a little hands on experience. Just can't keep my little boys LITTLE!!!! And then we went vehicle shopping. We didn't buy though. We just had fun looking. And then out to eat at Cracker Barrel. I don't like Cracker Barrel but my boys do. I think they like the pancakes and maple syrup and gift shop. It's a dirty place. And the waitresses bangs are hanging loose a little to close to my dinner plate. I know I'm a finicky person.
On Saturday we did LAUNDRY up the wazoo and mucked out the house and mucked out the chicken barn and put tin on one part of the chicken barn and cut a little more firewood. It was a very productive day. My arms are still hurting from the muck jobs.
Sunday was full like always with a carry in lunch. And now today, it's back to school. But Math class is over already and it's only 11 am! That's progress!
And so now, we can decorate for Christmas and please let their be lots of snow soon! What's Christmas without snow? :)
 |
| And Z won't touch the thing.... so we know he has a long ways to go before he becomes an official hunter. |
 |
And it was Matt who shot this rooster.... Oh but they had FUN. So they say.....
|
Comments
You Go on Plexus. :)
Happy Monday! -Luci-