I love Birthdays. I wish we celebrated them better in this house. A birthday means we've been given another year! It means we had 365 more days to live the moments God gave us. Matt having a birthday means I got to be his wife for another year! Every moment we have together is a gift from God. I went back to find pictures of Matt and there just aren't any pictures of JUST Matt. He is always helping one of the boys or holding Jeanie. And that's Matt! Sometimes I wish he'd stop checking weather or always and forever helping people with something. But when I look back at the pictures that's really just how it is. He values people and digs in and puts energy out for everyone. I am a very honored lady to be his wife! It's good to stop and remember and be in awe again of God's gift to me.
He takes such good care of us in every way.
Did you know the name Matthew means God's gift?
He is. God's gift to me / us!

Comments