Life is filled with so much extreme.
Just in my little bubble I have the extreme of tears one minute and hysterical laughing the next.
Or joy and pain right next to each other.
The extreme of surrendering and worry.
In world news it's killing and hate but the world news that doesn't get put on is about kindness and love too.
Today, I'm tired and if I really admit to myself my issue it's fear again....
But I read in Psalm 139 that light and darkness are the same to God, and that HE knows everything and is everywhere.
He knew me before I knew myself.
So it's surrender and remembering that this moment isn't the whole story.
But this moment is the part I'm in and God is here before me....He knows the story.
Rest.
And memorize what I have now.
Because now is pretty amazing.
Because God has provided so much .
Because this world is filled with so much pain that I can't reach.
But I CAN realize what I have and thank God for it .
And I CAN touch the lives here beside me.
And the what ifs in life can take a hike for today,
Because today is what I've got.
Thank you God.
Comments