We've been clumping along west in our pickup and fifth wheel camper. Its taken us quite some time to get anywhere. Tonight we're at a sweet little quiet campground with a clear wide river winding by it. After supper we walked down and splashed in it. It was picture perfect with mountains and sunset and happy kids. Our supper was some amazing fajitas and rice. And hot fudge brownies and French pressed coffee for dessert. We are living the life. Except it doesn't feel like it as most of us have colds and two of us actually went to a little country health clinic this morning and were prescribed antibiotics. We're hoping the next few days get easier for them.
We've been enjoying the audio of The Railway Children as we travel. We are all enjoying the humor and rich wording. Today the children stopped by to have tea with Mr. Perks at the station and Mr Perks always made tea in an old beer can. " And everything felt quite confidential and happy". I really enjoyed that morsel. We don't enjoy nearly enough confidential and happy tea times.
Off to sleep another night in our camper castle......here's hoping the sickies sleep so I can!
I wrote this on our way to Idaho. Just a beginning of what I wish I could get blogged . life is keeping me busy lately!
Comments