Today I successfully swept the basement.
Tonight I'm going to bed with a clean kitchen.(first time this week.)
Today, I washed three loads of laundry. I now have five loads to fold and put away. But if I wait long enough they'll disappear from the couch and reappear in the dirty laundry. It never takes long......why do I try?
Today, in school z and I worked on summarizing three paragraphs. That is a very hard task for two people who love to ramble on with much detail about everything.
Somebody has a twisted sense of humor......I've been put in to teach the women's Sunday school class for an entire year. Twisted because I am almost the youngest women in the class. I believe I would be the better off by going in with a teachable spirit. God must have something in mind for me to learn. Oh, but I am shaking, knees knocking scared.
I get to take two of my nieces out for a Saturday morning Lincoln market adventure. This is a gift.
We have two boys with aching feet. I believe a foot doctor will have to be seen soon.
Anyone else have children with flat feet?
A clean house is over rated.
So is being thin.
Thanking God for so many good gifts to us is not over rated and I don't thank Him enough.
God has been so kind with me. And compassionate. If only I can pass it along. God give you all a wonderful day!
Comments