Today was spent enjoying our snow and making Christmas food. At 6pm I got a call that matt was in the ER with muscle spasms and couldn't get his breathe. He had injured his back early in the week and was trying to tough it out. Anyhow, in the end we are all home safely and he's sleeping deeply due to all the muscle relaxant meds. And my babies are all tucked in. And my dishes are done and we have a white Christmas. And I am blessed beyond measure. I just read about a local accident here on our main road that just happened tonight. It was a fatal accident. How can I not but be grateful and humbled that we are all home and cozy in our beds with a fire crackling in the fireplace? Dear God comfort and give strength to all those people hurting and suffering this Christmas Eve. Amen.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments