Today, we are sitting around with our blankets and school work in the living room. Three of my babies have fevers and their heads throb. Zerrick had three exams today. And my oven just got fixed yesterday, finally, so today I made bread. There are so many other projects I think I should be doing. Since that's not going to be happening I decided today should be noticed. I am soaking in the moments as much as possible.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments