My stomach has an off day today. My house is having one too. So I stepped outside my door and whatdya know but I have a few brave mint tea leaves poking through! I have them brewing now in my old Valentine's cup from three Valentine's ago. And the sun is hot on my washed out winter body, where I'm sitting on my front steps. The boys are out soaking up the sun too. Tomorrow isn't going to be so nice out. Today is out moment.
This morning I finally sat down and looked through my bh&g magazine. I found a fifteen minute workout for inspiration. And I found my dream bedroom. I took a picture to remind me. One day I will create it.
I spent most of my morning digging for my kitchen. My kind man bought me a brand new fridge on Saturday. We now have ice again. And of course it's clean under and behind the fridge. So I needed to make all my kitchen matchy matchy by shining up all the appliances. It made me happy on a Monday morning.
Yesterday Matt stayed home with the littles while I taught my ss class. I came home to an amazing dinner. He'd grilled chicken, steak and salmon. And made some sort of loaded baked potatoes. He is the best chef. He also did dishes. He folded a load of towels. He spent time with us. TIME, I say! Time= Love.
I live in a bubble. For today it's the best bubble anywhere.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments