My heart literally aches.
For real.
It feels so squeezed.
Because of seeing my little girl and my biggest boy play horse rides and trains.
Because of hearing the six year old saying something good beyond his years.
Because I cleaned and cleaned one area today and lit a candle and if felt so good.
Because I watched two good guys reach out to a confused kid for no other reason except the goodness of their hearts.
Because world events make us look heavenward and remind us that we need to hold tight to the moments we have. Because they are treasures.
Because a friend told me with her eyes that she cared. And another one texted me her care.
Because four sisters. They're kind of loud and strong but they never let me curl up and die.
"We have this moment to hold in our hands, and to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand. Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come.....but we have this moment today. " (A favorite Skrivseth song)
And because I know whom I believe in. And since I know my God and no one can box God up and take Him from me I can handle these achings I have.
Comments